Austin County State Bank is pleased to offer mobile application banking - right from the palm of your hand! Download one of our free applications based on your phone platform.
Features of the Android and iPhone apps
With the apps, you can:
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Establish and review funds transfers
- View and send secure message and review account alerts
- Call Austin County State Bank Customer Service
Enrolling in Mobile Banking
You must first be enrolled in Internet Banking before you can be enrolled in Mobile Banking. If you are already enrolled, change your mobile preferences by logging into Internet Banking and select "Mobile" in the Preferences menu of the left side of the screen.
Using the App
- Select the box next to "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device."
- Go to the Mobile Authorizations tab and create a four-digit Mobile Authorization Code (MAC). Your MAC will allow you to conduct transactions such as transfers in Mobile Banking.
- Click "Submit Changes." You are now ready to use Mobile Banking!
If you lose your phone
- Log in with your online banking user ID and password. Please note: You must first enroll online with the instructions above to access mobile banking.
- Once inside the app, you can view history and make transfers.
- To make fund transfers, after hitting “Submit”, you will be redirected to a screen with a tracking number. You must enter your four-digit Mobile Authorization Code (MAC) in the “Mobile Authorization” box. You must click “Submit” again after entering this code or your transfer will not process. Transfers authorized for processing can be viewed in your account activity. If you do not see the transfer after submitting it, it may still be in draft status.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 979-865-4200.
- Call your cellular provider and have them clear your phone
- Always place a password on your phone
- Download a "find your phone" app. You can dowload this from your app store.